Tuesday, December 14, 2010

2011 is coming!


I'm so excited for 2011! Changes are in store for both me and Forget Me Not. In fact, Forget Me Not has already started getting its makeover. The changes are small, but I'm incredibly excited about polishing up the shop.

A couple days ago I received new minicards from Moo. If you haven't been to moocards.com, they have much more to offer than just business cards, and you should definitely check it out. I also ordered custom Moo stickers to go out with all of my orders. So fun and too cute! If you order from me, stick these stickers anywhere (no vandalism please)! Stick them to your planner, notebook, pencil cup, memo board and gifts; send them on letters and packages; or simply pass them on. Spread the word about Forget Me Not, Etsy and buying handmade. =)

As for me, I'm happy to dedicate 2011 to focusing on PoSiTiVe energy. I want to be more aware of what I say and do, avoiding saying or doing anything negative. This awareness also ties into finding inner peace, and I am very optimistic. Read more about finding inner peace here.

No comments:

Post a Comment