Friday, April 15, 2011

Custom Work for Katie Cassidy Photography

Forget Me Not had a fantastic start this year! I have been {happily} busy with custom orders and have met many wonderful new people through my shop just in the past few months. I was so happy when Katie Cassidy found me! Katie, the Katie Cassidy of Katie Cassidy Photography, is a joy to work with. Her style is fabulous and her work, amazing. I thoroughly enjoyed every second of working with Katie and creating her custom CD sleeves. They turned out great, and I was thrilled to see the {professional} appreciation photos she posted on her website.

Here are the awesome photos Katie shared:


I certainly look forward to doing more custom work for Katie Cassidy Photography in the future. Be sure to check out her website in the meantime!


A great start to the year and now spring is here. Yay! Matt and I are gearing up to sell our house, so I've had to put my shop on "vacation mode" until May. Time to roll up my sleeves and get to work! I'm already missing the excitement of custom orders and the joy of Etsy convos, and I can't wait to get back to them in May! Happy Spring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment