Friday, June 18, 2010

Sinatra Love

Another friend tied the knot - CONGRATULATIONS SAMANTHA AND ALEX! I don't think I've ever seen a happier, cuter couple. These two goofballs were giggling through the whole ceremony and reception. Their obvious crazy-in-loveness gave me goosebumps. I took my camera with me with every intention of coming home with a memory card full of great pictures, but I chickened out at the ceremony and kept my camera in my wristlet. Then, I forgot I even had my camera until close to the last hour of the reception. So...at the end of the day I walked away with just two pictures.



Me, Jenna and Nicole. Friends since grade school : ) We've missed Nicole since she moved up to Grand Rapids, Michigan, but it makes us appreciate the time we get to spend with her when she's in town.
.

Jenna snapped this picture of Matt and me dancing - I LOVE IT! The rest of the world disappears when I'm dancing with Matt, and I don't care if I can't keep a beat because I'm in my happy place. We danced to Frank that night...Matt's arms around me, Frank's voice surrounding us...could it get any better?!

No comments:

Post a Comment