Monday, July 26, 2010

Pine River {Day 1}

I've been on hiatus from the blogging world...I've been doing some great things, with great people, and it's been keeping me pretty busy. I miss you all dearly : )

Obviously, I enjoy doing all of the things I love to do, but I like to do so much! How do I fit it all in the short time I have? I haven’t been crafting as much as I’d like to, but I have another custom order being worked out (more CD envelopes), and I’m SO EXCITED to get started! This is going to be great!

So what have I been up to?







We just returned from a five day camping trip up at Pine River, near Cadillac, Michigan. Talk about an amazing experience!! 5 of us packed a trailer and stuffed ourselves into the Jeep for a 4 hour road trip. We got to Coolwater Campground, set up our home away from home, and the party started. {more to come}

No comments:

Post a Comment